CREATE A CULTURE OF RECOGNITION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Nurturing outstanding employees
It is generally assumed that the managers of a company are responsible for almost everything.
They take the blame for every failure, and in return get the credit for every success. It is often the case that almost all attention is focused on management performance.
In order to ensure the survival and continued development of the company, it is not enough for the owners and managers to be committed and united.
A whole-hearted commitment by all employees is needed. Energy should be directed to solve problems, not just to point them out or to find scapegoats.
Businesses cannot afford rivalry or negative feelings between departments, nor conflicting interests anywhere within the organisation. What every company needs to thrive is, what we at TMI term, ‘Employeeship’ – where everybody “plays” for themselves and the “team” to win.
In this professionally facilitated and highly participative workshop you will gain the knowledge and practical insight into the Employeeship concept and how to implement it within your team and organisation.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Build increased responsibility and freedom of action
- Get better opportunities for exciting, challenging tasks and career advancement
- Gain higher levels of self-esteem and improved relationships with others
- Have a positive attitude about being multi-functional
- Gain willingness and commitment to do your best
- Develop ability to implement change faster and with confidence