BUILD SKILLS TO BECOME AN EXCEPTIONAL LEADER
High Emotional Intelligence makes the difference between good and exceptional leadership
Research indicates that it is EQ more than IQ that determines how successful a person will be in life.
In fact studies have shown that IQ contributes no more than 10% to our success in life, while as much as 50-60% of our success can be attributed to EQ.
The pace of change in today’s business environment requires leaders and employees who are adaptive, work effectively and share the need to achieve common objectives; shaping the organisational climate so that it secures its future growth and sustainability.
Success in organisations is measured through all types of capital and asset value. Human Capital is one such measure; this programme helps to develop this most critical, intangible asset.
This thought-provoking workshop provides an unforgettable experience, integrating a challenging journey of self-discovery with learning and practice of proven and practical techniques to manage motivation and emotions both for self and others.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Develop strong awareness of self and self-behaviour
- Recognise the importance of emotions in leadership and understand how they contribute to better team and organisational performance
- Gain motivation to dig deep with the development of your emotional intelligence skills
- Use critical EI skills as the working environment becomes more dynamic and unpredictable
- Appreciate the necessity of high EI for leadership success